I can conduct a range of ceremonies for you and your partner whether it be a wedding celebration, same sex/civil partnership, commitment (a public declaration of life-long commitment, love and dedication between two people) or vow renewal ceremony.

Every couple is different, and not everyone wants the same type of celebration.

You still need to be legally married by a registrar, minister or someone authorised to do this beforehand, but they’re designed to be a perfect solution to many dilemmas.

You might want to get married abroad, but to share your wedding celebration with friends and family when you return; or you may want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony as well, or perhaps you’d like to make more of a service, or to include family and friends within it.

You could be considering inviting more guests than can be accommodated in a registry office, or to include religious or cultural elements which aren’t allowed at a registry office, for example.

You also have the option to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you such as exchanging or re-dedicating your rings, lighting candles, releasing balloons, or doves, watching fireworks, blowing bubbles, handfasting (where a couple’s hands are tied together to symbolise spiritual and physical unity) sand or water pouring to unite you both with children and other family members.